During this course, you will be exposed to the physiology of the human body, and how it changes during immersion. You will learn the techniques to improve relaxation during your dives. This will help you with training and will enable you to freedive and keep training in a safe and efficient way.
- Minimum age: 17 (14 with Parental consent).
- Have completed an Apnea International Stage A course (or equivalent)
Subjects covered in apnea academy stage B
- Physics of Freediving .
- Physiology of Freediving
- The Dive Response
- Physiology of Freediving – black out
- Training for Static apnea
- Training tables, dry static training
- Training for Dynamic apnea.
- Equalisation techniques.
- Buoyancy Issues for Deeper Freediving.
- Safety Equipment for Deeper Freediving.
- Psychology of Freediving.
- Fitness training for Freediving.
- Breathing exercises – Pranayama.
- Relaxation techniques for Freediving.
- Planning an open water dive session.
The Training sessions include Static breathhold tables and Deep water sessions
Sydney | TAHITI | SINGAPORE
- The emphasis is on energy efficient movement in the water.
- We will try to find the best individual technique that will result in the best improvement.
Pool & Ocean
- Open water dives: 4
- Pool sessions: 2
What to Bring
- Weight Belt Provided